Aims and Scope
American Journal of Psychiatry and Neuroscience (ISSN Online: 2330-426X, ISSN Print: 2330-4243) provides a forum for the publication of scientific research and review articles. The journal publishes original full-length research papers in all areas related to the prevention, diagnosis and management of psychiatric disorders, as well as related molecular genetics, pathophysiology, and epidemiology. AJPN combines clinically applicable reviews, case studies, and articles on treatment advances.
The topics related to this journal include but are not limited to:
- Basic and clinical research methodology
- Computational modeling
- Experimental psychology
- Molecular biology and computer sciences
- Nervous system
- Psychological and epidemiological factors
- Cognitive and behavioral research
- Developmental and animal model studies
- Imagery and spectroscopy of the brain
- Molecular genetics
- Biophysics and pharmacology
Guidelines for preparing your manuscript can be found in the Manuscript Preparation Guidelines. Once your manuscript is ready, you may proceed to the Submission page to complete the process.